YOUR CHOICE: HIRE MULTIPLE BILINGUAL TRANSLATORS OR HIRE ONE POLYGLOT TRANSLATOR
What do you prefer?
– Try hire MULTIPLE translators who know your business and the terminology of your industry in various countries, or
– Hire ONE single polyglot translator who knows your business and who trained and worked in several industries – including yours – in different countries.
I am a professional polyglot translator, with over 30 years of translation experience, trained and with a professional background in several industries who worked in different countries.
My two native languages are:
– Dutch, as spoken in the Netherlands where I was born, and
– English (American as well as British).
English is the other language I was partially raised with and applied a lot while being raised, educated and working in several countries. Those experiences also provided me with the opportunity to become fluent in German, Spanish and French.
What I offer my translation customer is quite unique:
1. A polyglot, not just a bilingual translator.
2. Education, training, life-work experience with cultures in several countries in Europe, the USA, the Middle East and South-America.
3. Work experience with professional cultures and jargon in several countries and languages
4. A uniquely broad career and education background in several industries, which allows me to provide multi-industry translation combinations such as financial-legal-IT, legal–medical-IT, construction-IT-financial, horticulture-IT-legal, construction-legal-agriculture and many more
5. A rigorous focus on protecting the interests of my business customers, having owned and managed several small businesses, so I am aware of the need for confidentiality, accuracy and timeliness
MY MAIN SPECIALIZATIONS
My six main specializations, based on my education, career and translation experience are:
– Horticulture & Agriculture and Livestock and Dairy Farming
– Travel & Leisure
– Accounting, Auditing & Financial Services
– Building, Property Management & Real Estate Sales
MY LANGUAGE PAIRS
1. English, German, French, Spanish into Dutch (as spoken in the Netherlands, not the differing Belgian Flemish Dutch)
2. Dutch, German, French, Spanish into English (American or British)
1. Sailing (owned boat)
2. Aviation (private pilot)
4. Patient advocacy (neuro-ophthalmology, oncology)
5. Electronics (assembly of radio kits)